We started as Modern Refrigeration Inc. in 1939 and since then continued in the footsteps of our founders. In other words, we’ve known refrigeration for a long time. Our refrigeration technicians have extensive experience with ammonia systems, chillers, industry codes and standards, as well as the unique safety requirements involved with refrigeration systems.
Our capabilities include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service by Factory Trained and EPA-Certified Technicians
- Refrigeration Consulting, Planning, and DesignPreventive Maintenance Programs
- Factory Trained and EPA Certified Technicians
- Service for systems and refrigerants – Ammonia, Freon, Glycol, etc.
- Refrigeration System Installation, Replacement and Modification
- Refrigerant Recovery
- Condenser and Evaporator Coil Cleaning, Refrigerant Level Check, Leak Check and more
- Compressor Replacements
- Ice Machines
- Walk-in and Reach-in Coolers and Freezers
- Blast Chillers
- Warehouse Refrigeration
- Industrial and Laboratory Refrigeration