Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) / Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Our robust CAD/BIM department has a wide array of capabilities, from 3D laser scanning to coordination drawings to fabrication drawings for piping, plumbing, med-gas and duct installations. We were one of the first mechanical contractors to embrace CAD/BIM technology and we’ve never looked back. Since the beginning, our CAD designers have been involved with projects ranging from new hospitals to boiler replacements. No project is too large or too small for our CAD/BIM department.
Simply put, CAD and BIM services allow the contractor to virtually design and build the project with 2D/3D modeling before construction begins. This enables the contractor to identify and remedy design conflicts in advance.
Our capabilities include:
- 3D Laser Scanning with Trimble® TX5 Scanner
- Laser Measuring and Layout with Trimble® Robotic Total Work Station
- 2D/3D Modeling, Design Support
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- BIM Coordination
- Industry Leading Design-to-Fabrication Integration Software & Processes
- Spool Drawings